At Payday Action, we specialise in getting your money back from the payday lenders. If you’ve had a number of payday loans, or had to rollover several times in a row, you could be entitled to reclaim the interest you paid, plus compensation.
John borrowed £250 from ABC Payday in January 2008, repaying £325 on his payday. However, when he repaid the loan in January it caused him to be short again for the next month, so re-borrowed £250 the following month. This cycle was repeated 10 ten times that year, costing him £75 in interest each month!
With our help, we could get John back all the interest he paid after the third loan – totalling £675 – plus 8% annual interest to November 2015 as compensation - totalling £380.19.
That’s a total of £1,055.19!
If you’ve had more loans, or borrowed higher amounts, you could be due even more!
Payday Action does all the hard work for you. We deal directly with your lender on your behalf until your complaint is resolved. You don’t have to do anything other than answer a few background questions to see if you could make a claim. We operate on a no-win no-fee basis, so you’ve got nothing to lose. We’ve helped loads of people just like you claim back thousands of pounds!
Even if you are unsure if you can make a claim, contact us to discuss your situation. For years payday loan companies made millions of pounds out of ripping people off, it’s time you took action!
1) Get in touch with us, either via our contact form or voicemail service, to book a convenient time for us to speak to you.
2) Payday Action will call you and discuss your individual circumstances.
3) If we feel you have a valid claim, we will fill out the necessary forms and send them to you to sign.
4) When we receive your signed forms back, you don’t need to do anything further. Payday Action will manage your claim until you receive your compensation.
5) Once your compensation has been agreed, we will send you an invoice so that you can pay our success fee within 14 days. Our success fee is 25% of any financial redress successfully claimed from your payday lender.
To get in touch, you can fill out the form below or leave us a voice message on our telephone answering service. We check our messages throughout the day and we can call you back at a time to suit you, day or night, just tell us when!
Tel: 0330 221 0569 (charged the same as a landline call)
PO Box 17457
Please note: At this time we are only able to assist clients who live in Scotland.